Sunday, January 17, 2010

End of the Year

The last week of December was spent in Walnut Creek with the girls basketball team. We didn't so good in the tournament but we had fun. Spent a day in San Francisco, rode on the Bart to get there.......underwater and everything. I didn't really like that part but I survived. the girls went one way .....shopping......Kirk, Teresa and I walked to China town. Here's some pictures of the day.....


looking up through Nordstoms..




Now back to the game action......

Kaylor goes for a layup and makes it.


someone taller than Haleigh....6'6"

Teresa and I love the natural light in this gym, located in Antioch.



Kaylor gets fouled and makes her shots......



1 comment:

  1. That sure was a fun time, wasn't it? Lauren's a senior now so I'm sad that we'll miss the adventures and games next year. :(

    ReplyDelete